Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Grading papers....an evening in the life of a teacher

Another snow storm came and went yesterday leaving about 4 inches of the white stuff on top of the 4+" or so we still have on the ground from last week. Since I'm home again I've tried to get three sets of papers graded, and every time I get started I get distracted by music I have playing on my playlist, or a blog, or our supper simmering in the crockpot, or... Geesh... I have the attention span of a gnat today! I'm multitasking, but I'm not always good at it. And I wonder why some of my students just can't stay focused?! Boy, can I relate!
Hmmm....I think I'll head out to the gym to workout. I'll eventually get to the other two sets of papers. So much to do, so little time. Sigh....
Oh well, they'll still be here when I get back. I'm outta here!

No comments: